NBA Top List | You're Welcome.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

Harden is having his best season to date, you honestly think that he won't continue to play point?

I admit, Wall is a great stereotypical PG, but what makes Steph so good is that he changed the PG game. Call me when Wall wins two consecutive MVPs and a ring.

Your sneak diss on the community's basketball knowledge backfired there lol.
    Curry didnt change shit... Magic johnson changed the game, gary payton changed the game, oscar robinson changed the game... there have been far better scorers than curry in the past old school d rose and d williams i could easily name more... he is not the first to do what he has done (Mark Price 1st pg to joint the exclusive 50,40,90 club) ...He doesnt play defense (Wall is one of the best defensive pgs) and what is Curry when his shot is not falling... just a skinny guy with bad ankles... So I will call you when Wall has 3 all stars surrounding him and a good bench

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

Curry didnt change shit... Magic johnson changed the game, gary payton changed the game, oscar robinson changed the game... there have been far better scorers than curry in the past old school d rose and d williams i could easily name more... he is not the first to do what he has done (Mark Price 1st pg to joint the exclusive 50,40,90 club) ...He doesnt play defense (Wall is one of the best defensive pgs) and what is Curry when his shot is not falling... just a skinny guy with bad ankles... So I will call you when Wall has 3 all stars surrounding him and a good bench
      Did you just say D Williams was a better scorer than Curry?! I was going to respond back with some sensible counter arguments, but it's just not worth my time.
      Last edited by ShotFake; 03-28-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

Did you just say D Williams was a better scorer than Curry?! I was going to respond back with some sensible counter arguments, but it's just not worth my time.
        lol funny how time makes us forget things like when he was the top free agent back in his prime and a nightly 20 and 10 pg and was in the same conversation of the drose cp3 and westbrook back then
        so ill give u a pass since its been a while even though i said old school d will but maybe u didnt watch basketball back then lol

still so 1 name invalidates everything else i said ... seems like you ducking and taking the ez way out

and dont respond to this plz respond to the post u ducked
        Last edited by Sparty; 03-28-2017, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X